STUDIO SOCIETY WH Limited maintains and enforces Club Rules to make sure that using our Club is as safe and enjoyable an experience as we can make it for all of our Members.
We reserve the right to terminate your Membership immediately if you do not abide by our Membership Rules. We hope that you understand.
- Please carry and use a sweat towel to wipe down your area or equipment after you have used it.
- Please do not take bags in to the Studio.
- We ask you not make or receive phone calls in the Studio.
- Please do not take photographs or videos on the premises or post remarks or imagery to the internet that could identify another Member.
- Always replace our equipment safely back onto the racks after your class.
- Avoid throwing weights down on the floor.
- Please do not leave your belongings in a locker when you are not on the premises (For safety reasons we empty lockers at the end of the night).
- Please use a locker to store your belongings when you are exercising (and use a padlock because unfortunately some people are not nice and may try to take your belongings).
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear when exercising (denim, bare feet, flip-flops, boots or a bare torso are amongst the range of clothing choices that are unsuitable).
- Use the facilities and equipment in a proper manner and not in a way that might cause harm to yourself or others (just ask a member of staff if you are unsure).
- Please do not engage in any exercise activity that may be potentially harmful to you or others
- Do not use, block or interfere with fire, emergency or disabled access doors or alarms (except in a genuine emergency).
- Please do not behave in an aggressive, abusive, intimidating, anti-social or threatening manner or in a way that might cause distress to staff or Members.
- Please do not obscure your face when using the entrance or in the studio (for example wearing a helmet or hoody).
- We ask you to come and go quietly so as not to disturb our neighbours.
- Use any parking facilities provided in accordance with the rules that the parking provider posts and may change from time to time (if you get a parking ticket we are not responsible).
- Please do not park your bicycle in an unsafe or inappropriate location.
- We ask you to put your litter in one of the bins we provide.
- Please do not enter our premises whilst intoxicated.
- Please do not engage in any type of criminal behaviour whilst on our premises.
- Please do not cause damage to the premises, our or another Member’s property.
- Please do not misuse the vending machines.
- Please do not force entry to locked doors.
- It is not permitted to eat in the Studios.
- We ask you to please leave the premises before closing time
- I agree and to abide by the Studio Booking System terms
Studio Rules & Class Booking Guidelines
- All Classes are booked online.
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance.
- The Booking system will not allow a member to book a class that overlaps another.
- If you have purchase a Class pass – you are only able to book on the day.
- All bookings need to be cancelled a minimum of 2 hours before the class start time. This must be done online.
- Classes not attended or Cancelled under the 2 hour notice period are considered ‘No Shows’
- ‘No Shows’ will be charged and your class booking system blocked. A ‘No Show ‘ charge of £4 will be applied to your account, which will need to be paid to unblock your account and allow you to book further classes.
- Members are able to advance book 2 classes a day. Members can attend as many classes as they wish, but only advance book 2 classes a day. Once the 2 classes a day total has been reached, it is on a first come first served basis at the club if space is available.
- Members are solely responsible for QR coding into the club for the appropriate class. Failure to do so may result in a ‘No Show’ fine.
- We know that emergency’s can arise. Please do let us know via hello@studio- com should you need to make an emergency cancellation or have been charged during an unforeseeable incident.
- If you choose to go onto the waiting list should you be successful, you will be notified via email once a space is free and you have been added.
- It happens, we know, but sadly and to avoid interruptions to the flow of our classes and to ensure that everyone has a proper warm-up, we cannot allow you into a class if you arrive more than 5 minutes late.
How to pay a booking fine.
- If you should incur a ‘no show’ fine you will need to go to your member portal and login. (this cannot be done on your phone app) . Visit the studiosociety.com website and login. Go to ‘ accounts’ then ‘payments’, click the ‘ missed class ’ charge. Once this has been settled, your bookings are good to go.